The tentative schedule is as follows:
1. Tucker Street from Parsons Street to the end.
2. Taylor Street from Parsons to Mack streets.
3. North Garden Street from Harkness to East Main streets.
Starting July 22:
1. Republic Street from Gallup to Schauss avenues.
2. Gallup Avenue from Republic Street to Deerfield Avenue.
Barrels and no-parking signs will be posted the night before construction. Refrain from parking on the street until the work is completed.
Norwalk will provide updates as it gets them. Keep in mind this is a proposed schedule and is scheduled to change, depending on weather.
“Your cooperation and pateince during the completion of this project is appreciated. Plan to route around construction when possible,” interim public works director Wally Ritchie said.
If there are any questions, call 419-663-6735.