Timothy E. Moncrief, 45, of 129 Milan Ave., is charged with one count each of importuning, a fifth-degree felony, and sexual imposition,a third-degree misdemeanor.
The charges are in connection with an incident from Nov. 9 through 14 involving a victim who was 15 years old at the time. Also according to the indictment, Moncrief is accused of using a telecommunications device to “engage in sexual activity” with the teenager.
Other suspects who were indicted Friday are:
• Joshua E. Bodnar, 28, of 64 W. Seminary St., Apt. A, on one count each of aggravated trafficking in drugs, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, all in connection with a Dec. 12 controlled drug buy. According to the indictment, there is a stipulation that he was convicted of a possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance July 31, 2008 in Ashland Municipal Court. If convicted of aggravated trafficking in drugs, Bodnar may have to forfeit a Samsung cell phone to the state.
• Wesley C. Brown, 39, of 702 Clark St., Willard, on one count each of tampering with evidence, aggravated possession of drugs and operating a vehicle under the influence, all in connection with a Dec. 1, 2017 incident.
• Brian D. Cowley Jr., 29, of 56 Jefferson St., Lot 16, on aggravated possession of drugs in connection with an Oct. 3 incident.
• Stephen D. Dunlap, 40, of 102 N. Pleasant St., on failure to appear as required by recognizance in connection with a Jan. 10 incident. When a defendant signs a personal recognizance bond, he or she doesn’t pay any money, but promises to appear for susbsequent hearings.
• Kyle L. Reilly, 22, of Bloomville, on two counts of felonious and an additional two charges of endangering children. The second-degree felonies of endangering children are in connection with an incident between Dec. 24 through Jan. 24 involving a victim who was 5 or 6 six months old.
• Jeremy D. Robinson, 27, of 1033 Myrtle Ave., Willard, on one count each of trafficking in heroin and possessing drug abuse instruments, both in connection with a Jan. 4 incident.
• Carl D. Walsh, 56, of 581 S. U.S. 224, on domestic violence in connection with a Dec. 31 incident. His indictment includes the stipulation that he was convicted of a similar offense June 19, 2001 in Sandusky Municipal Court.
• Jimmy D. Watts Jr., 25, of 520 Milan Ave., Lot 174, on four counts of complicity in the commission of an offense, all in connection with an Aug. 27 incident.